Get Personalized Help at the Progress Center
The Coshocton Port Authority’s work with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC Kent State Tusc.) and the Coshocton 3 for 3 Initiative is designed to nurture startup businesses and increase their likelihood of success and growth by providing essential services, counseling and location assistance.
The Coshocton Port Authority is located in downtown Coshocton in the Progress Center on the corner of Main and 4th Streets. The Port Authority office has become a regional service provider to small businesses through collaborations with Regional and State economic development partners, the Coshocton County Chamber of Commerce, the Coshocton 3 for 3 Initiative and the Small Business Development Center. Together, we offer assistance to businesses of all sizes and in all phases of development. Clients benefit from the extensive resources, connections, counseling, networking, mentoring and mutual support. This collaborative effort will be of definite value.
Other Local Resources
· Following 4 simple principles can simplify accounting and make it easier to manage a profitable business by looking at bank account balances.
· A small, profitable business can be worth much more than a large business surviving on its top line.
· Businesses that attain early and sustained profitability have a better shot at achieving long-term growth.
With dozens of case studies, practical, step-by-step advice, and his signature sense of humor, Michalowicz has the game-changing roadmap for any entrepreneur to make money they always dreamed of.
Your company is only as strong as your leaders. These are the men and women doing battle daily beneath the banner that is your brand. Are they courageous or indecisive? Are they serving a motivated team or managing employees? Are they valued?
Your team will never grow beyond you, so here’s another question to consider. Are you growing? Whether you’re sitting at the CEO’s desk, the middle manager’s cubicle, or a card table in your living-room-based startup, EntreLeadership provides the practical, step-by-step guidance to grow your business where you want it to go. Dave opens up his championship playbook for business to show you how to:
• Inspire your team to take ownership and love what they do
• Unify your team and get rid of all gossip
• Handle money to set your business up for success
• Reach every goal you set
• And much, much more!