This page is designed to help economic development leaders, employers and our workforce in the Coshocton area, this page will help us respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
Our Regional and State partners would like to help you be informed. Below is a list of programs and resources we have gathered thus far. We will continue to add to this list as further resources become available. Please click HERE for our partner updates from Ohio SE.
COVID Relief Application
- SBA (Small Business Administration) Disaster Loan Assistance (because of Governor Mike DeWine’s emergency declaration, Ohio businesses will be eligible for Economic Impact Loans; application may be possible by March 20th.)
- Updated Info: SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Process provided by Ohio University SBDC
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Combating the Coronavirus
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know provided by the National Governor’s Association
- US Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- OSHA Guidance for Prepping Workplaces for COVID-19
- 032520 Title-By-Title Summary FINAL1
State of Ohio:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- ODJFS Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Liquor Buy Back (for impacted bars & restaurants)
Has your organization or do you know of organizations in the OhioSE region who have developed local resources? Please email Heather Church at firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion.
- Appalachian Growth Capital (AGC) (small business lending)
- 13 Week Cash Flow Excel Spreadsheet Download supplied by FocusCFO, to help business owners understand cash flow needs 13 weeks out. (FocusCFO has also offered to help business owners understand and complete the form free of charge. Additionally, your local SBDC center can provide the same service if business owners are struggling to understand cash flow needs.)
- ODJFS SharedWork Ohio (a way to equally cut back worker hours and allow unemployment compensation to fill the gap.
Utilities & Service Providers:
- Columbia Gas of Ohio– suspending non-payment shutoffs
- AEP Ohio – suspending non-payment shutoffs
- Charter Communications– free access to Spectrum Broadband and Wi-Fi for new, student households
- South Central Power Company– response to COVID-19
Public Health Updates:
- PDF: Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks by SAMHSA
Tiffany M. Swigert
Coshocton Port Authority
Coshocton County Chamber of Commerce